- Chapter 1 helps the reader to understand who she is and what she wants in life.
- Chapter 2 reveals how the reader can use a journal as a self-development tool in her journey to becoming great.
- Chapter 3 reveals the benefits for becoming a life-long reader.
- Chapter 4 reveals wisdom from four of the leading self-improvement authors.
- Chapter 5 reveals the benefits for having a personal teacher/ mentor to help the reader in her mission to becoming successful.
- Chapter 6 reveals how life-changing movies could inspire the reader to become successful. Four must-see movies are presented and reviewed.
- Chapter 7 reveals that the reader must feel happy most of the time in order to become successful. Techniques for becoming happier are shared.
- Chapter 8 reveals how four people have become great at their leisure pursuits. All four people discussed in this chapter have a disability, but they’re still professionals competing with people without disabilities. These stories could inspire the reader to take action.
- Chapter 9 reveals the benefits for having a strong social support network and how the reader can develop her own support system.
- Chapter 10 reveals the benefits for being a “do-gooder” and suggests ways the reader can do more good in the world.
- Chapter 11 reveals that the reader must also stay healthy because she won’t be able to continue her journey to success if she’s not well.
- Chapter 12 reveals motivation techniques to help inspire the reader to take action on her journey to success and personal achievement.
Readers could find Pettry’s book to be a captivating approach to self-discovery and self-fulfillment.
Learn more here: http://www.HiddenSecretWisdom.Com
Help Children When You Get Pettry’s New Book
It’s not about the book. It is about the mission to promote reading and literacy. That’s why part of the profits from Pettry’s new book is going to the non-profit, First Book. It is a charity that provides age appropriate books for children in need addressing one of the most important factors affecting literacy: access to book.
Learn more here: