New thing to do.
Each Monday, I'm going to share a topic for your personal success journal.
Set your timer for 5-mins. and answer the question. Once the alarm stops - stop writing.
Describe good character.
Had posted this question on facebook.
Here are the answers that I received:
- Danny Pettry hard-work, considerate, positive attitude, honest, and faitfhul.
- Trudy Bell humility, determination,compassion, dependability, and all the above
- Deana T ...And loyalty, Respect for self as well as others...
- Anne Marie Maynard being compassionate goes a long way and shows great character!
- Holly Painter-Myers Honesty, respectful, thoughtful, I'm sure you have these!
- Shannon Hughart reliability... honesty... humor
- Cortney McKinney being kind :o)
- Amy Sturm compassion
- Melissa Brady Loyalty
- Casey Combs McGuire Honesty, selflessness
- Rob Young piety
- Hank Bostic doing what is right because it is right
- Allison Nacole Neal Combs empathy!
- Anna Leard non-judgmental
- MeriBeth C. Underwood humble, gracious, kind
- A friend of mine had a friend on her facebook who had this quote for her status on 2/3/2010: Smaller assignments build character, if you can't be faithful in the little, you won't be given a larger assignment.