Seeked advice and tips for the chapter from my friends through the use of facebook.
Had posted this question:
What is needed for a positive attitude? Please post your comments.
Here are the comments that I received:
- Danny P.-- [My comments: Gratitude, Forgiveness are two that I suggest. Of course, no person is positive 100% of the time. This would not be authentic. It wouldn't be real.
- Brandi D. -- Gratitude, Forgiveness, Resilience, selfllessness (is that a word? lol) and an open mind
- Amanda K. -- To roll with the flow; accept what you can and cannot influence, smile. Even if you live to be a hundred, you'll be dead alot longer, so make the most of every day!
- MeriBeth U. -- be humble, be gracious, be kind
- Jenni C. -- Gratitude - you can't be negative when you're focused on being thankful
- Alisa W. -- Red Bull. -- Its pretty instant - just drink half your first time!!! Another tip, Smile, its contagious and when you do it you forget about things that irritate ya!!
- Lisa S. -- an open mind
- Donna W. -- A healthy perspective
- Brian N. -- Sleep
- Angela D. -- By surrounding yourself with positive people! :D
- Elizabeth -- Lots of chocolate
- Robsosky J. -- humble yourself. be conscious and thankful of what you have.accept the things that are not in your control. give your pity to others and not your self.be humble
- Tayon M. -- Eliminating negative folks from you life!!!
- Kevin W. -- wheaties,sleep,and a great wife.........i just need some money for the wheaties.
- Todd K. -- the better you think you look the better you feel and the better your attitude.
- Courtney E-H. -- To surround urself with positive people and to wrap ur mind around the fact the fact that u urself cannot change people or outcomes.. u can only control urself therefore u'll stress less and b more laid back and openminded... in my opinion at least...lol