|Click Here to Order a Copy!|
Want to be a part of the SOLUTION
Kids today are exposed to more issues than we could have ever imagined when we were growing up.
Look no further than the news headlines and you will have your proof. One reoccurring theme that shows up is the negative effects of low self-esteem in children and the serious consequences of them.
Most of our kids are not even aware of their self-esteem, and without the essential tool of awareness, they are destined to relive old belief patterns and repeat negative behaviors over and over again.
Now that just STINKS!
What if through the use of simple, fun, exciting and entertaining exercises you could help improve kid’s self-esteem almost instantly?
What if you were given the tools and techniques that kids LOVED to practice and actually apply?
Well, your wait is over.
In this heavily researched book, STINKIN’ THINKIN’ STINKS,
Bill King provides kids, parents and educators the equipment necessary to deal with the issues our youth is faced with today.
Statistics illustrate the serious consequences of negative thinking in kids:
- 20% of all teens suffer from depression.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in this age group.
- 90% of 4th-8th graders report being bullied.
- 80% of girls with low self-esteem engage in smoking, drinking, purging, cutting and/or bullying.
- 87% of students said shootings are motivated by a desire to “get back at those who have hurt them.”
- In 2013, more people now die of suicide than in car accidents.
This is not just a book, it is a paradigm shift.
Bill’s approach is to use humor to break down the barriers many people have. The idea is to try to reach people where they are instead of cramming positive thinking down their throats. By using humor, the book catches the attention of the reader and holds it all the way to the end.
Bullying has gotten seriously out of control. We find it in our schools, on the playground, at the office, and even at home. We see it splattered all over the headlines almost daily. How about stopping bullying BEFORE it even has the chance to get started? Now that would be SaWEET wouldn’t?
When readers become aware of their thoughts and improve their self-esteem, they make different, positive choices instead.
Research has shown this too!
- 91% feel better about themselves.
- 76% show improved grades in school.
- 80% have better school attendance.
- 90% get along better with other kids.
This is a revolutionary book that provides kids the proven steps necessary to deal with the struggles our youth are faced with today. STINKIN’ THINKIN’ STINKS offers a fun new accessible approach to exterminating negativity while inviting YOU to change YOUR LIFE for the better!